Please rest assured that when travelling with us, we will always be following COVIDsafe guidelines.
We have very stringent and rigorous hygiene standards, cleaning procedures and health and safety practices, which we will continue to uphold. Our staff have been trained on appropriate hand hygiene and sanitising practices and we will continue to monitor and maintain these practices in accordance with the health advice to the highest standards.
All our operations have increased vessel, vehicle and room cleaning procedures and practices. Hard surfaces (such as tables, handrails, door handles, counters etc.) are cleaned more regularly to minimise the risk.
Where possible we have made additional hand sanitisers and cleaning stations available to our guests and employees to exercise good hand/hygiene practices. We have also placed hygiene communications from the relevant health authorities onboard our vessels, in our vehicles, food venues, shop fronts/counters/terminals and offices.
Thank you for your continued support during this time. We cannot wait for you to experience our amazing nature, wildlife and adventure experiences that will create brilliant lifelong memories.
What can you do to minimise the risk?
Practising good hand and sneeze/cough hygiene is the best way to minimise the risk from COVID-19. You should:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, before and after eating, and after going to the toilet.
- Cover your cough and sneeze, dispose of tissues, and use alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- If unwell, avoid contact with others. Consider deferring travel and seek healthcare advice.
- Exercise personal responsibility for social distancing measures (stay more than 1.5 metres from people).
We have provided the below links which may be useful to you if you are planning to travel to South Australia.
- South Australian Government – Restrictions and responsibilities regarding travel restrictions into South Australia
- Australian Government Health website – Biosecurity measures and travel restrictions into Australia
- SA Health website – Coronavirus Updates
Social distancing guidelines still apply so we ask wherever possible that passengers should try to adhere to the 1.5m social distancing recommendations.
Thank you for your understanding and we can’t wait to welcome you onboard soon to connect you with an experience that creates a brilliant lifelong memory.
Please contact our Booking Centre or call us on 1300 769 762 if you have any further queries or if you wish to make a booking.